She’s A Queen.
Throughout life, we often have experiences of dating many different kinds of people. We can feel that some are too needy or clingy, while some can be too indifferent according to our own personal needs. Some make you the center of their entire world and some become the center of yours. But very rarely we happen to meet a girl who stands out from all of them; a woman you know in your heart to be right for you. She’s kind, considerate and a great match in intimacy, passion and commitment, all of which are needed to create a satisfying relationship (Sternberg, 1985).
If you were ever lucky enough to meet one of them, you must have noticed these signs:
1. She inspires you to reach your true potential and to achieve great things without being demanding. She doesn’t force you to do this, but she encourages you, believes in you, and she trusts you enough to know that you’ll make the right decisions.
2. She doesn’t play childish games in order to make you jealous. Her actions are not based in insecurities about your relationship. She knows what she’s worth and she doesn’t feel the need to prove it to you or to anyone, it can be felt.
3. She doesn’t act like the world revolves around her. She takes care of her own needs while being sensitive and kind to the needs of those around her. She wants love and respect from you and she’s willing to offer you the same. She won’t expect you to suppress your own desires to try and keep her happy every moment of the day. She accepts you for who you naturally are.
4. She doesn’t need you to be present in her life 24/7. She understands that you’re both two independent individuals who have lives outside of this relationship, and that this is healthy. You both give each other enough space and time to invest in your friends, family and career.
5. You’ve never felt anxious about taking her to meet your friends or even your parents. You’re confident that she can carry and present herself well and interact with various kinds of people. She’s full of love and this makes it easy for her to have meaningful conversations with your parents. Then when she’s with you and your friends, she can respectfully let loose and enjoy a good time.
6. She knows how to take care of herself. She never wanted a relationship just so she could depend on someone for all kinds of physical, financial and mental support. No, she was in this to enjoy your company as an equal, to split all the bills, and to make sure that one person in the relationship isn’t being over-burdened.
7. Her social media presence is never something that she needs to hide or is embarrassed about. She knows how to present herself successfully in front of people, whether it’s in person or on a computer screen.
8. She is never shy in the bedroom. She communicates her needs openly; if there’s something that she likes or does not like, she’ll come right out and say it by using ‘I’ statements and expressing her own feelings and needs, rather than laying blame. She’ll express her needs in a gentle yet direct way, making awkward sexual situations a thing of the past. She doesn’t allow your relationship’s intimacy or passion to be hidden and never talked about. She’s mature enough to accept it as a completely normal and healthy part of your relationship, a part that keeps the spark alive and that fosters a greater love between the both of you.
9. She has strong and kind opinions on almost every topic and she’ll never shy away from expressing them just to avoid arguments or to keep everyone happy. She’s a strong woman and when she knows something good, she openly shares it, without forcing others to agree with her. This certain quality enables her to inspire those around her, she speaks from the heart. She’s open to discussions and disagreements, and is able to hear both sides of every story.
10. If you have a fight or an argument, she won’t try to end your relationship. Rather she uses non-violent communication to understand your needs, and to express her own in a gentle and non-critical way. She values peace more than being right all of the time, and isn’t afraid to put a conversation on pause until the both of you can cool down and resume at a calmer time.
11. She is sure about her purpose in life. She has spent time getting to know her own heart and psychology. When she has a goal, you can be sure she will give it her all and won’t be affected by any obstacles that come her way.
12. You feel like the luckiest guy in the world when you’re with her, because the one thing you’re sure of is that someone as amazing as her wouldn’t just date any person. She is a strong independent woman and she isn’t afraid of being alone – so she must really like you if she has chosen to share her life with you!