A son is one of the most beautiful gifts we can receive in life.
From the moment he first looks into your eyes, to seeing his first steps, to watching him grow into a wonderful young man; an unfathomable love grows in our hearts for our beloved baby boy. No matter how old or “grown up” he gets, he is still the precious little one who we will always remember holding in our arms.
Here are 15 loving quotes for your son; to help you both connect, and to help him remember just how much he is loved:
1. MY SON, No matter how many years go by, no matter how far you’re away from me, nothing can change the bond between us. You’re Forever in my Heart, I Love You So Much.
2. To my son I sometimes wish: I sometimes wish you were still small, not yet so big and strong and tall, for when I think of yesterday, I close my eyes and see you play. I often miss that little boy, who pestered me to buy a toy, who filled my day with pure delight, from early morn to late at night. Today my son I’m proud of you, for all the thoughtful things you do. I’ll love you till my days are done, and I’m so grateful you’re my son.
3. My Son I wish you the strength to face challenges with confidence, along with the wisdom to choose your battles carefully. I wish you adventure on your journey and may you always stop to help someone along the way. Listen to your heart and take risks carefully. Remember how much you are loved… I am so proud of you!
4. I Will Always Need My SON. He made me laugh, cry, made me proud, drove me crazy. My Son is my Forever Friend.
5. You Are My Son. A man stands now where my baby used to be, and the sight of him all grown up moves me. My Son has become a wiser and stronger man than I ever could have dreamed. I know by looking at him that I’ve been blessed in ways that years ago I never would have believed were possible. He is now an adult to the world, but in my heart he will always be My Little Boy.
6. The bond between mother and son lasts a lifetime. It is a special connection that remains unchanged by time and distance. It is the purest love; unconditional and true. It is understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake.
7. I know a boy, he puts the COLOR in my day. He’s my Son. I love him with all my heart. To the moon and back.
8. My Child, I Don’t Ever Want You To Forget How Much I Love You Sometimes Parents don’t make their feelings clear; they assume that their children know of the deep love they feel for them. Yet when misunderstandings occur, and things are left unsaid, it can lead to needless doubts and insecurities. I don’t ever want you to feel insecure, and I want you to remember these words I am telling you now, because they will always be current and never changing… You are the greatest thing that ever happened to me. There is nothing I’d rather see than your smile, and nothing I’d rather hear than your laughter. I am proud of the person you have become, and no matter what happens in your life, I want you to know I love you more than anything and I will always be here for you, forever and always.
9. Sons and daughters, they grow up, move away, have their own lives… but in the hearts of their Mothers, they are still the “little ones” who they will always hold dear.
10. MY SON, My wish for you is simple… Have the very best life imaginable. Live like you will never grow old, laugh giggle, cry if you must… Play as hard as you work, make time for the people and things that you adore. When you sleep have the best dreams that will make you wake up with a smile on your face. And that you always, always know that you are loved. This is my wish for you.
11. I adore his smile. I cherish his hugs. I admire his heart. But most of all… I love that he is my son.
12. Sons may grow into men and grow out of their toys, but in the hearts of mothers they are still their little boys.
13. Your son will only hold your hand for a little while, but he will hold your heart for a lifetime.
14. My Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where my boy used to be. I may not be able to carry you now in my arms, but I will always carry you in my heart. You have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become, but the proudest moment for me is telling others that you are MY SON. I Love You Now and Forever.
15. My Son is the best thing in my life. I love him with all my heart.
You are Loved.