Millions of people have struggled recently to see the good side of humanity, believing that the negative events seen on TV are the only things happening each day. In reality, there’s actually a whole lot of good going on the world, it just gets underreported. If you don’t believe us, then check out this list to understand the compassionate acts happening every day and to have your faith in humanity truly restored.
2. This Man Saved 1000 Dogs From The Yulin Meat Festival Despite Being Beaten For This
3. Danish Woman Rescues 2-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Who Was Abandoned And Left To Die Because His Parents Thought He Was A Witch
4. A Homeless Woman Asked For A Free Cup Of Warm Water At A Restaurant, But Instead He Stepped In And Bought Her As Much Food As She Could Carry
5. For Over 25 Years, Each Week This 82-Year-Old Gives Out Haircuts To The Homeless – His Fee: One Hug
7. Dad And Son Rescued 30 Dogs Left Behind During A Flood In Texas
9. This Guy Only Has Vision In One Eye, So He Adopted A One-Eyed-Dog That No One Else Wanted
Acts of kindness are far more common than acts of negativity and violence, and by focusing on the beautiful side of life, we can start to feel good about each other and truly create a loving world for everyone.
You are loved.